Friday, March 12, 2010

Another Miche



Ok so here is the thing, I tell the hubby, Dude I should just stay home and sew for a living, then I go to work and I tell the Bosslady, You should fire me so that I can stay home and sew for a living. Well both of them think I am just crazy. Ok so I really don't want to stay home and sew for a living but if I did....I would make things like this Miche cover. Here is how I did it. I took my all time fav Dead album and scanned the front and then the back of the covers. I fit it into a template that I made from measuring my Miche bag pattern (which I made from a brown supermarket bag). Then I went to A C Moore and bought a roll of printable cotton fabric. (oh so coooooool!!!)printed it and then sewed the bad boy up. It's my favorite Miche cover EVER!. The pictures don't do it justice. Ya know its got my signature skull on it so you know I think its a winner. But really get yourself some of this printable cotton, it is color fast and only needs heat setting with an iron. I have printed photos on it and they look great. I think I paid about $14.99 for 8.5 inches by 3 yds. I probably had a coupon. Hope you grab some when you can. Thanks for visiting.
Lysa

1 comment:

  1. Excellent bag!! Oh my are you going to enable me through older posts?? LOL I must make a Miche cover! I must first get a Miche bag! LOL Thx for showing what else you did... this is great!

    ReplyDelete