Tuesday, January 4, 2011

OMG, The Flu!

Hi Everyone,
I have been MIA for almost a month due to the flu.  Yes, The flu! I never knew the flu could be as devastating as this.  I spent six days in the hospital.  I have missed 20 or so days of work.  This was an awful life changing experience.  I never finished my Christmas crafty goodies, but I do have  pictures of the few that I did finish.  I thought I would post the pics of these and then move on toward Valentine's Day.  Many blessing and good wishes to everyone for a happy and healthy New Year and a super crafty 2011. 
Lysa



2 comments:

  1. Oh Lysa - thats horrible! Glad you are on the road to recovery now though! Take your time getting back to work, you need to give yourself time to get properly better

    Happy New Year

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruthie,
    Thanks so much for your kind words. The Dr. says I can go back to work on the 10th and boy am I happy. I can't wait to get back to a normal routine. Thanks again and best wishes to you and yours for a HEALTHY new year!!
    Lysa

    ReplyDelete