Sunday, June 5, 2011

Another Sign

                                                                                    Hi All,
This is the sign I saw
I sure have been busy the last couple of weeks.  So many chores around the house to do for spring clean up.  Add in work and some family time and the ole' craftspace has been dark!  So today I found some free time between laundry loads and made another sign.  I saw this in an online catalog and just loved it.  I again used some recycled chipboard and my friend Huey the VAIO to print the graphics.  I left out the & sign because I just didn't like how it looked.  I like how my version came out and best yet I save myself from another purchase.  I am having a lot of fun playing with ink and sanding the paper.  And the new HP large format printer is amazing.  I am using the new after market ink system and I think that the colors are even nicer than the HP ink. I hope you like my sign and give one a try.
Thanks for visiting,  Lysa


 AND HERE IS THE ONE I MADE:
click on the picture so you can really see it

No comments:

Post a Comment