Friday, February 17, 2012

100 Down - 100 To Go!



Hi Everyone,
And so the wedding stuff begins. Can you believe I have already made 100 buttons for Adam and Kristen!  Wow, I am moving fast thanks to my ZING.  Pressing them with my Badge a Minit has been easy peasy using the bench press and even though some think it is a tad hard on the hands I have not had a problem.  Working in groups of 25 and using the PnC feature on the ZING has made easy work of it.  So with that said - Once all 200 are made I will move onto how to package them for Donna.  I am thinking that they will be in a basket so she can hand them out to the guests as they begin their run into the park.  For those who didn't know it goes like this ... at Disney with the button on you may get a bit more personal attention from a character or theme park employee (like photo ops) as they know you are there for a celebration.  Donna had thoughts of t-shirts as well. I like the buttons and think they are a fun addition to a day in a Disney park.  When it is all said and done I think that they will look awesome packaged and in a basket for handing out.  I love that kind of favor, you know just a little something something that is there to add to the occasion. Here are my pics for this week and for sure when I figure out the packaging I will post that too.  Have a great President's weekend and get your craft on 'cause St. Pat's is just 'round the corner! Thanks for stopping by!
Lysa

1 comment:

  1. Doing good getting stuff done! I'm slipping a bit here but haven't given up yet!

    So what is this Zing thing? I think you need to do a post on that. It sounds interesting.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete