Friday, February 10, 2012

My Valentine Favors For Work

Yeah, they are done.  And I even finished them before Friday!  I finished filling them late last night but I am still considering this my "Finish It Friday".  So here they are.....
How cute are these?  I love them, they hold 2 york peppermint patties that are heart shaped.  I followed a video from Angie Kennedy Here is the link:
http://www.chicnscratchlive.com/2012/01/scallop-valentine-box.html
I don't have the scallop square die from Stamp'in Up so I made one on my Zing. I needed my square a bit smaller so it is only a 4 inch square. I used my Echo Park download of their "Yours Truly" papers for the belly band.  I made the tag in my Serif DS2 and imported it to MTC and did a Print and Cut.  WOW, Huey and me did some crafty goodness for sure!!!  Here are a few more pics:
I can't wait to bring these into work on Valentine's Day.  I posted the file on the MTC boards so if you try to make them and need any help just give me a shout out and I will try to explain the best I can.  Have a great week end and make a Valentine for someone!
Lysa

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Angie has some of the cutest ideas! I love watching her videos. ~kris

    ReplyDelete