Saturday, March 31, 2012

Not Really A Card Maker ...

...But I just love how these invites came out ....
I was surprised how easy it was to create the template for the base of the card.  I used my KnK studio software to make the file and cut the base with my MTC software.  For the inside I used my DSA2 to make all of the insert cards on the right side and the invitation on the left.  I also used DSA2 for the belly band and cut all the mouse ears with my MTC.  I am all over the place with projects right now, you should see my craftspace. Better yet just have a look at the inside of the invite.

The invite is a 5X5 inch square and the only thing not pictured is the red envelope.  I like the way this invitation came out and it makes me think I should make more cards!  Enjoy the rest of the weekend and let me know if you want any sizes or templates for this card.
Lysa
... And wait till you see the favors!  They are adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment