Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pictures of Progress

Hi Everyone,
Oh my it seems like weeks since we started this whole room redo business.  I guess because it has been weeks! This first room has been tough and I am at the end of my home improvement rope.  But, it's OK as things are beginning to come together.  Slow and steady we are moving forward. I won't take any time to bore with words as if I do you will surely read the "tude" in my words.  Here are some pics of Sam's new digs.  Sadly, I think we need two more weeks until she can move in.

And this is just the beginning! There are more pictures to hang on the wall so that is why the picture that are hanging seem so high.  I threw her quilt over the futon so that you could see the awesome fabric for the bedding.  Don't you love our black line on the walls?  That is quarter round and here is a close up.

Just the right touch to bring the green and white together. I hope the next time I sit down to type the room will be done and Sam will be happily filling the room with all her possessions.  Please check in when you can as I just can't wait to get back to some crafty goodness.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW Lysa...this has turned out AMAZING!!! I'm sure Sam is over the moon with it. LOVE the colour (green is one of my favourites). I'd never have thought to trim it with black...it looks fabulous :)...so does the timber floor. I can imagine you're well and truly over it all by now but it will be worth it in the end. Boy, am I hanging out to see your crafty space all decked out :) If it's anywhere near as good as this, I might come and live with you lol Looking forward to the next instalment :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking amazing and love that black trim.

    ReplyDelete