Sunday, September 15, 2013

Let's Play What's Wrong With This Picture!

Hi Everyone,
Here I am with a quick post to check in and let you all know that I have gone completely off the crafty edge.  Yes, it's true. Here is a picture:
There, you can see for yourself I have totally stepped off the edge. What you don't see it?  Your thinking it looks just like your crafty desk, come on really! I can't remember the last time I had 3 seasons whispering in my ear at the same time. Yup, the Rainbow Loom (summer) bracelets are still going strong, I cut 20 more coffins for the nail file favors and made a bread tag foldover for my Board meeting favors (Hello Halloween) and just to keep me moving I had to play with my SU festive flurry stamps and thinlets (can you say Christmas tags 2013) I am just all over the place. Problem is I should have spent the weekend working on the mess that is still in garage from the room makeover (oh well, my car is in the garage and how bad would it be if Sam has to clean snow off of her car? hee -hee) And then there is that awesome huge (and annoying) pile of laundry and that kitchen floor (what to do, what to do) I know, I can spend another hour or so online looking for more information on the new Brother Scan N Cut die cutter that is coming out in October or better yet another hour searching pinterest for Vintage Halloween Goodness or maybe a trip to Five Below because I am running a bit low on lime green rubber bands.  Gee . . . . I am out of control . .  but the fact is I had an awesome weekend washing away my work life and playing in the craft space.  Like I always say "I 'yam what I 'yam and what I 'yam is a crafty good girl!"
Hope you all had a great and crafty weekend and have an awesome good work week for the crafty goodness is just a mere five days away!
Lysa
Here are some extra crafty good pics!
3 looms long so no extensions!
I just can't stop the LOOM'N!

4 comments:

  1. Boy Lysa, you have a lot on the go!! lol I love that you are working on so many things and I am loving it all! lol I really need to get down to Michael to get me a the Rainbow Loom!! Do you know the ages for this loom? I really think my grand-daughter and I would have fun doing this together. lol Keep crafting the other stuff will always be there, so just have some fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda,
    The loom box says ages 8 and up. We are having a blast with this loom. It's like a race between the 3 of us to show off our handy work. I love that all the girls in house are working on the same thing. So funny to see 3 generations running to one another to show off a creation. It's true a family that crafts together, stays together. Oh my sounds like a blog post (lol) I hear the looms are everywhere so you won't have a problem finding them in your area. And there are knock off versions too. And sadly yes the other stuff is still there! Talk to you soon,
    Lysa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lysa,
    I love all the things you have and show here. You are so talented. Wow, wow, wow.

    By the way, you don't happen to have a MTC file for your magic reindeer food boxes from November 2011 (with the tins), do you? I loved that idea.

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gabi,
    Thanks so much for your kind words. I didn't use a digital cutting file for that box. I cut strips of Stampin' Up cardstock and punched the hole with a punch. I used a corner rounder to round the corners. I have a busy weekend ahead (family is coming over for a birthday celebration) but check back in a week or so and I will try to make a .mtc file for you. I will tell you I remember that I had to add some adhesive to hold the tin in as it was just a fold over and the sides were open. Let me work on it I love a challenge. I did love them too. We gave them out and mailed them out to everyone we knew who had kids. They were a big hit for sure.

    ReplyDelete