Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter 2014 Lindt Bunnies

Hi Everyone,
It is SPRING!!! Spring has finally sprung after an oh so long and snowy winter.  I am sitting in the craftroom with the windows wide open with all that wonderful spring air pouring in. Now as always along with spring comes my all time favorite crafty good candy bunny! You know those little cute Lindt bunnies. I use them every year as the favor on our Easter dinner table. I even try to make enough to bring to work so that everyone can get a little treat too.  This year I decided to challenge myself by making a holder using Stampin' Up supplies. I am with SU as a hobby demonstrator so I wanted to stretch a bit and not use my digital cutting machine.  I had purchased the scallop tag topper punch and wanted to use it, and it worked perfectly for this years holder.  Here is a picture:
Aren't they adorable? They went together quick and easy too. I just cut a strip of paper 7 1/4 inches long by 2 inches wide. (IMPORTANT Score before you punch) With the 7 1/4 inch side at the top of the score board, score at 2 3/4 - 3 3/4 - 4 1/2 - 5 1/4
Punch each end with the scallop tag topper punch
Center a 1 1/4 inch scallop circle punch over the 4 1/2 inch score line and punch out the circle. That's it! Feed the bunny into the circle cutout. Use the photo above as a folding guide and glue the tops together. Decorate as desired.
I hope you give this little holder a try because it really is a cutie.  Here is a close up:
 Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by,
Lysa

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Will have to file this for next year or maybe Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lysa, just popping in for a quick visit :) These are Brilliant! Love them. You always make the cutest little boxes my friend. I've just ordered this punch...might make these to hold choc Santa's for Christmas this year :)
    Hope all is well in your world.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete