Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Tic Tacs, So Cute!

Hi Everybody,
One more quick post. Just 5 days till Christmas and as always I am so not ready. It has been such a strange season.  The weather is so warm that it does not feel like the holidays at all.  There is not a bit of a nip in the air. We ate Thanksgiving dinner with the back sliding door open and something tells me Christmas dinner will be the same.  Once I get this post up I am off to start wrapping. I love to wrap and try to make the packages as pretty as I can.  My little favors this year that I leave on desks at work are cinnamon tic tacs.  Not to exciting but look how cute they are.
I saw these on a SU demonstrator website called Pink Buckaroo Designs. Her name is Erica Cerwin and you can find her here:
http://pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com
 I found the tic tacs at the Dollar Tree and I used Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and a non SU Kraft paper. I just love the way they look.  Here is another pic:
The tic tacs are super mini's and they come 3 in a pack for $1.00 so I made 30 of them to pass out. Pretty darn cute for 33 cents a piece.
I just want to send out Best Wishes to all for a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy and Healthy New Year.  I hope next year I can find my way back to more steady blog posts and file sharing.  The year ahead will be busy because of my Daughter's wedding.  I so hope to share the crafty goodness I plan to be working on for the wedding. Again a Very Merry to All!!
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment